• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Guyss this is really cool.

So I found a cool cover of MIdna's Lament on Spotify, and in this one, the higher melody part was more prominent, the part on the lower keys where it's just the same 6 notes over and over again kinda faded in and out, but even the main melody part was kinda dreamy, and I thought that the version I found is like, the song from Midna's perspective, she's barely hanging onto life but she knows that she's in despair, and she's hardly aware of Link rushing to the castle, and the soundtrack version is the song from Link/the player's perspective because the repeating 6 notes part is like, representive of Link hurrrying to the castle.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
FpS2YyfXEAADQGo

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Just completed a coinless SMB3 run. Granted, I used whistles and the NSO rewind feature, but I had 0 coins when I finished off Bowser. Might revist tomorrow and perfect it so I don;t need to rewind and maybe even try an all 8 world run of it.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
So y'all remember my controller that I broke in gamer rage but then it revived? Well I was playing Mario Party 3 with my brother tonight and it started drifting. Bad. Out of nowhere. My working theory is that I screwed it up trying to rotate the stick super fast with my palm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom