• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
So, I learned recently that my cousin, who is around my age and I only see every couple of years, is engaged, and since he and his fiance are both emo, they're getting married on Halloween, either this year or next. If I get invited, I might purchase a ...suit... for the occasion

I kinda hate how Samus’s face looks in this remaster lmao. Just looks so lifeless and a lot less appealing compared to the original

Holy crap the remaster looks so much worse lol

Last edited:

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
FpIvqi8XwAEQEga

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
So, I learned recently that my cousin, who is around my age and I only see every couple of years, is engaged, and since he and his fiance are both emo, they're getting married on Halloween, either this year or next. If I get invited, I might purchase a ...suit... for the occasion
its so weird when i see people my age already talking about marriage.. although around your age is probably older than around mine
not gonna comment on that last part of the sentence
FohAJw5WYAUrjsM

I saw this on Twitter and I'm pretty sure it was posted 100% unironically
936.jpg

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
its so weird when i see people my age already talking about marriage.. although around your age is probably older than around mine
He's just a year younger than me, so that would be your age. On the one hand, yeah, that is pretty young, you should really be at least 21 imo, on the other hand, people used to get married younger, my mom's mom's parents were 17 and 19 when they were married, but that was like 70 years ago

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
He's just a year younger than me, so that would be your age. On the one hand, yeah, that is pretty young, you should really be at least 21 imo, on the other hand, people used to get married younger, my mom's mom's parents were 17 and 19 when they were married, but that was like 70 years ago
i guess it just depends on what youre doing in life, back then people got set into adult living earlier than people seem to be now. but i wouldnt get married at my age regardless just because of how often feelings can change in teen years, at 18 people still arent super well developed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom