• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
FoZ5l8sWcAEMGTx

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
So at work today, there was this truck that had a sticker on the back windshield that was a Texas outline with what I'm assuming was a ranch brand/logo and it was an equals sign and a number three. But I couldn't see it as equals three or whatever it was supposed to mean, I just saw =3

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
I got my results back.

And they're mixed. They don't know if it's cancer, or if it's cirrhosis, or what's going on.

I'm getting a liver biopsy on the 16th because assuming it's cirrhosis, nothing is typical. I don't drink much at all, so it wasn't brought on by alcohol abuse as is typical, we don't know why my spleen is enlarged, and we don't know why my lymph nodes are swollen.

So my life right now is one huge question mark. I have no idea what's going on. Why is my liver freaking out? Why is my spleen twice the size it should be? Why are my lymph nodes enlarged?

I just want answers. I thought I was being healthier by eating right and being more active, but I guess I'm not as healthy as I thought I was.

:(

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
I got my results back.

And they're mixed. They don't know if it's cancer, or if it's cirrhosis, or what's going on.

I'm getting a liver biopsy on the 16th because assuming it's cirrhosis, nothing is typical. I don't drink much at all, so it wasn't brought on by alcohol abuse as is typical, we don't know why my spleen is enlarged, and we don't know why my lymph nodes are swollen.

So my life right now is one huge question mark. I have no idea what's going on. Why is my liver freaking out? Why is my spleen twice the size it should be? Why are my lymph nodes enlarged?

I just want answers. I thought I was being healthier by eating right and being more active, but I guess I'm not as healthy as I thought I was.

:(
Yikes. I hope the liver biopsy gives you some answers, at least you won't have to wait long. Which one are you hoping for? (besides neither)

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
Yikes. I hope the liver biopsy gives you some answers, at least you won't have to wait long. Which one are you hoping for? (besides neither)
Honestly?

The cheapest option.

The good news is that whatever I have is caught early enough to be treatable, but I hope it's not cancer, not for the reasons that I don't want cancer (no one does), but because cancer treatment even with insurance is f*cking expensive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom