• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
R.78d48c7801a773fb5fbcde627d22b9a4
Ok fine I'm doing it

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
Since I saw @Chevywolf30 do an answer thingy, here's one I did.

Do you put ketchup on hotdog? Sure, why not?

Choice of Pop? Coca-Cola.

Do you put salt on watermelon? No. That's awful.

Can you swim? Yes.

Favorite underwater creature? The Great Hammerhead Shark. Apex predator, scared of the bubbles scuba divers' masks make.

Favorite type of food? Burnt end brisket.

Do you believe in ghosts? No.

What do you drink in the morning? Water and an energy drink, usually.

Can you do 100 push-ups? Definitely not now. If I did, I get yelled at for overexerting myself.

Summer, Winter, Spring, or Fall? Autumn and Spring.

Your favorite animal? For domestic animals, dogs. I find they're very calming and soothing to my anxiety. For wild animals, definitely tigers.

Tattoos? Zero, so far.

Do you wear glasses? I should. In fact, I should get my prescription updated.

Do you have a fear? I'm a claustrophobic, and I have a fear of being buried alive, hence why I'd rather be cremated.

What's your middle name? Let's make this interesting. I'll just give you the initial and you guess. It's K.

Favorite holiday? Halloween, Christmas, and Independence Day, in that order.

How many siblings? Three. I'm the youngest. I have two older sisters and one older brother.

Rain or Snow? Snow. I much prefer driving in snow than rain. At least with snow, sliding is predictable and expected, whereas with rain, you just simply never know when, or if, you're going to hydroplane and lose control.

Can you change a tire? Yes.

Favorite flower? Gotta go with the classic rose.

Vacation destination? Scotland.

Ever gotten arrested? Nope. :)

Kids? No.

Favorite color? Green.

Can you dance? I guess? I learned how to waltz and tango in high school, and I swayed with my wife at our wedding. But when it comes to dancing, that's when I feel the most awkward.

Can you whistle? Yes.

Where were you born? Idaho. You can ask where but I won't tell. ;)

Surgeries? I think three that I can remember.

Furthest you’ve traveled? Maine. But I've never left the United States. Wife and I were going to go to Japan but then Covid happened.

Shower or Bath? Shower. Though, lately with my back, a nice soak sounds amazing.

Last song you heard?

Broken bones? None.

How many TV’s in your home? I think three?

Worst pain? Sciatic nerve pain is up there, the low back pain I had when I went to the ER where I could barely walk, gallstones are a pain that made me double over, and I've had a few shinners when I used to skate when I was a kid. Surprisingly, nut shots didn't hurt as bad, once a boxing coach told me a secret. If you're a dude and you take a tag to the beanbag, look up and jump up and down. Should help relieve the swelling pain that follows a nut shot.

Do you like to sing? Of course! Now that I don't sound like complete ass at it, it's actually fun.

Are your parents still alive? Yes they are. I love them and glad I have parents that are as supportive as they are. Many others aren't so lucky.

Do you like to go camping? Generally no. I like to fish, that's as outdoorsy as I get.

What do you binge watch? Depends on the show.

Reason to smile? Well, physical therapy relieved a ton of pressure on my lower back, the Viking metal project I'm singing for is opening for Hinder, somehow, we brought on a new guitarist in the other project I'm in, and on Friday I finally get answers to the medical problems I'm facing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom