• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
FoePixzXsAIyCq9

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
im confused by this artist's commission info
"My commission pricing is BASE prices, if your character has multiple limbs/many much details/multiple boobs etc, I may charge more. This can be discussed."
so is the base price for a character with 1 limb and 1 boob?????

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
What do they mean by multiple boobs? How many characters are drawn with multiple and more than the usual? Though I guess there may be some people who do that for some reason
i've only ever seen it once, on a cow, who for some ****in reason, the artist thought should have 2 sets of breasts down there instead of an udder.. if youre gonna draw an anthro cow, give it breasts, or an udder, i dont care, but for the love of all things good do NOT combine the two, it's nightmarish.
that being said, idk why she would need to clarify that, i went through 10~ years of her art and never saw anything with extra breasts, or limbs, or anything of that matter, but i guess you never know when someone's gonna come along with their centipede sona?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom