• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Amebelodon_2.jpg

if mater was an elephant

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
View attachment 70010
THIS ****ING ANIME GIRL PICTURE WONT LEAVE ME ALONE

OMG

dude I've seen the pic darknut's seen just randomly somewhere, so creepy, and thinking of the picture from memory and not zooming up to see it, I totally thought it was that picture and I was like the heck you mean anime girl that's not an anime girl that's monster my gosh

but then I zoomed in and my mind was blown. Do not look at that other picture, it will instantly ruin that ruin that pic for you and make it 1000x more cursed and creepy, I'm telling you

dude I loaded the lptpw page and then I see that face *shudders*

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
oh wait ig you have seen the other picture, even if was at a small scale, my bad
yes, it used to keep me up at night any day that i saw it cus it upset me for some unknown reason, now when i see it my heart rate still goes through the roof but it doesnt haunt me outside of that. its weird cus i dont have many irrational fears, not spiders, heights, or any of the normal stuff, but i really really hate that image

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
yes, it used to keep me up at night any day that i saw it cus it upset me for some unknown reason, now when i see it my heart rate still goes through the roof but it doesnt haunt me outside of that. its weird cus i dont have many irrational fears, not spiders, heights, or any of the normal stuff, but i really really hate that image
hmm, and then darknut goes and posts it in full HD
(just joking w/ you darknut, nice of you to keep in a spoiler tag at least)

that picture doesn't get me get freaked out, but it's definitely very unpleasant and I avoid looking at it too long whenever I accidentally stumble upon it. something about it so so cursed fsr
totally understandable why you wouldn't like it

i dont know what it sounds like originally but this is a banger. though i will soon cus i started Galaxy at work the other day, havent really done anything yet but ill let you know my progress as i go along :3
GALAXY LESSSSSSGOOOOOOOO

beach bowl galaxy but minor gud
the original's a lot more happy but this is just something else, minor shifts hit different, they really slap
oh please do!! I'd love to see what you think of it, best 3D mario game personally, I hope you have a lot of fun with it <3 <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom