• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Everyone seems to quite dislike my post so I'm just gonna hide in a corner and say... idk what I said thats upsetting? It's been over 24 hours since anyone posted, that's technically a win? I remember archangel won once too? Sorry?? What did I say??? Bad timing????

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
frax is going through some things, i don't think this is the best time for joking around. he hasn't been on all day, I don't know what caused it, but he was being serious and needed support, and I really wish I was there to give it, because joking about it seems kind of insensitive.

I'm not mad at you oocoo, but frax was in pain, someone should've been there for him. I wish I was there for him. All you guys just reacted, and then the next post was a joke. idk about you, but if that happened to me, I would be very hurt too.

I hope frax is okay

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
You're good, Oocoo. We've all been there.

In other news..... NASCAR racing is backa gain!

FoQCoAfXEAEjMpU

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
oh true, you've got a lot more going on this year. if you can't then dw about it, maybe i can catch a couple races myself

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom