• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
That’s a… good question

No, I don’t think it’s just meant to be shared, having fun with it does matter I just wish to share it because I want others to be able to also read my story and see what they think, I want a good message that I hope maybe could inspire others or it’s something people can relate to

But I just have low confidence about it all, it gets to me in my head, and replaces me having fun writing the story to making me feel like I need everything about it to be perfect and makes me worry about how edgy the story feels or how forced the writing is or if the story is something that…it is just bad

My negative feelings and my worry of what others think gets to me all the time, it cancels out my positive feelings or just doing stuff for fun. I constantly get voices in my head, that make me think “oh what are they thinking?” or make think of something bad I did in the last that I can’t forgive myself for, which goes back to me not liking myself. I think that is the root cause of my problems

But I just have low confidence about it all, it gets to me in my head, and replaces me having fun writing the story to making me feel like I need everything about it to be perfect and makes me worry about how edgy the story feels or how forced the writing is or if the story is something that…it is just bad
this is the benefit about not sharing really

you can completely eliminate worry about ehat others think if you write with the intention of not sharing

that doesnt even mean you'll never share it later but write like youre the only person who's reading it

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
Weirdly I feel better, I just hope I didn’t waste anyone’s time or made things worse talking about this

Self love is just hard because I just haven’t found what I like about myself yet. It’s a lot of the time hard to find even a single thing, and when my mom tells me how she thinks I’m wonderful, a lot of times it feels undeserved or sugarcoated. And the voices at school get louder and make me feel sometimes backed into a corner. Sometimes I just feel like the person who I really am…is wrong, and isn’t a good person, it makes me worry about what I’m going to be as an adult, but then again, that’s all up to me

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
Weirdly I feel better, I just hope I didn’t waste anyone’s time or made things worse talking about this

Self love is just hard because I just haven’t found what I like about myself yet. It’s a lot of the time hard to find even a single thing, and when my mom tells me how she thinks I’m wonderful, a lot of times it feels undeserved or sugarcoated. And the voices at school get louder and make me feel sometimes backed into a corner. Sometimes I just feel like the person who I really am…is wrong, and isn’t a good person, it makes me worry about what I’m going to be as an adult, but then again, that’s all up to me
Honestly, you're a good person, and it may take a while to realize that.

As long as you love yourself, and treat others with courtesy and respect, you'll be fine.

It feels good to talk these things out, because it shows you're not alone.

Like, I don't get into true crime much, but that one retired detective on ID I love, because his wife suggested he do the show to help with his PTSD.

I dunno, I'm rambling. Point is, you have to learn to love yourself, and anxiety is the worst enemy to that. Definitely talk about these things with someone you can trust unconditionally.

oxford-sandy-and-black-piglets-sleeping-together.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom