• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
dont try to be funny

its that simple

either you are funny or you are not
Well I normally just post fanart or pictures on here and a lot of times that reception is lukewarm. Even when I post my art on my blog not as many people look at it now. Yet it’s always so easy for you and others on here, being funny and memeing and getting positive reception. I admit it, I want attention and to have the same feedback, because sometimes I just feel like as if I’m invisible, or I’m out of the loop, I get tired of that.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Well I normally just post fanart or pictures on here and a lot of times that reception is lukewarm. Even when I post my art on my blog not as many people look at it now. Yet it’s always so easy for you and others on here, being funny and memeing and getting positive reception. I admit it, I want attention and to have the same feedback, because sometimes I just feel like as if I’m invisible, or I’m out of the loop, I get tired of that.
Just be yourself and don't worry about response or reception or attention or any of that. Be yourself for yourself.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Just be yourself and don't worry about response or reception or attention or any of that. Be yourself for yourself.
Like, my whole thing I've adopted recently about being "The one and only" is just because I've been super aware of how unique I am and how nobody else has the overlap of interests and responsibilities and relationships that I do, I truly am the one and only Dale D/Chevywolf30 and I want to celebrate that because it's who God made me to be.

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
Well I am being myself, in my art blog I’m showing off my favorite characters/Pokémon/animals, Im sharing that, because why else make a blog about it? I realize that you guys do care, and I don’t want to come off as entitled, but I feel like when it’s not something deep about myself, it feels hard just to talk about my interests, like I don’t feel that confident talking about AA, HK or Celeste anymore, and I envy how you can talk about NASCAR so easily, Frax can talk about Bug Fables so easily or how Cthulhu can make such big posts about his interests, and how you can talk to others about it. Why should I even bother if no one cares, same thing if I’m not funny, I shouldn’t try to be.

I don’t know why else I’m gonna make a blog if not for wanting you guys to see it, if I didn’t want attention I wouldn’t make any blog posts. I feel lonely, and I feel like it’s mainly when I’m in distress or sad that people notice me. I crave attention, but that ends up causing trouble, or making things worse. And after my friend irl distanced themself from me. I try hard to join in and be a third wheel because I feel invisible sometimes, and it doesn’t feel good. I don’t like just getting replied “okay”, or nothing at all. I don’t feel confident anymore, I just feel like I don’t belong sometimes, I’m not welcome, I’m just something that’s some empty space.

Why try to “be myself” here if no one cares? That doesn’t help me or anybody else. I hate how much I’ve leaved this place in shame, then come back, and the formula repeats. What do I contribute here? Why should I even BE here? Why can’t I just feel comfortable. I’m just a ghost too scared to talk or a forced third wheel seen as as someone that tries too hard to be likeable, or I’m a self loathing mess.

I don’t feel wanted, I don’t feel like people will want to talk to me, and I don’t feel like I will be

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom