• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

alien is prolly my favorite fatal fe song

their collabs with season of ghosts is rly good too tho. i dont think sog's new album is a split exactly but both their singles have been collabs with fatal fe

there was also 'surreal' many years back that was fatal fe x sog, and they also remixed 'listen' on their sophomore album as a bonus track

MightyMario

The Vengeful Warrior | Drawn by Uwu_Oocoo2
@Chevywolf30 I wanna make a bet

Terms:
Tomorrow, you must include the pig emoji into all of your future posts for the day. Failure to include a pig emoji in ANY of your will result in you having to change your profile picture into this picture of Pinky (shown below) for the rest of the month.

Do we have a bet?

1674529712664.jpeg

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
just like

holy ****

cat-vibing-vibing-cat.gif

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
No, as in getting too tense and pissing away what should be easy win situations when i have a solid lead. Or if it's close, like we both have 80+% and one stock, I'm probably gonna lose. Or at least that 's how it went tonight

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
shes 29...

btw my friend accidentally spoiled where the wing cap was and holy **** he was right, i thought he was just trolling but ill actually be able to finish this game now
mario 64 100% speedrun in a day next??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom