• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
FmyPBc1aAAAq7_0

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
tigers were my go-to favorite "zoo" animal when i was a kid. cuz my sister's favorite animal, elephants, were at the zoo, i wanted an animal to be excited about seeing at the zoo too (and to get plushes of from the gift shop)

tho sometimes there were sheep at the petting zoo and stuff
Last time I was at a zoo, I experienced a tiger roar, and talk about an intimidating roar, because it almost felt like my bones were rattling!

And the other tiger was very interested in a wild rabbit he saw hopping around outside the enclosure. A powerful, and regal animal, as well as shrewd, because tigers are quite intelligent, as most cats are.

:)

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Only time I've ever seen a wolf in person it was depressing, they had a decent sized enclosure but it was still too small, they were all just kinda sad looking. Overall I don't have a problem with zoos, they can be good for conservation and such, but some animals it just doesn't work for.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
Only time I've ever seen a wolf in person it was depressing, they had a decent sized enclosure but it was still too small, they were all just kinda sad looking. Overall I don't have a problem with zoos, they can be good for conservation and such, but some animals it just doesn't work for.
Saw one in the wild, once. And it ran away. And good thing too, wolves are supposed to be skittish.

But they're beautiful. And wolf puppies have no business being as adorable as they are.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
i saw wolves at a now defunct zoo and yeah their enclosure was just that of a large backyard, which was much better than some animals that lived in concrete cages the size of a shed, but still absolutely no kind of space for a wolf. there's pictures of me with those wolves on my dad's computer, i was about 3 feet away from one, and also pictures of them eating the cat that formerly lived at the gift shop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom