• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
me

image0.jpg

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
93F3FEC4-006C-458D-8428-8EAFDA85D939.jpeg

Ngl seeing a lot fanart of Ghost Trick when it’s a niche game that’s not too well known, especially when the fanart of it such as this is so good (and replicates the artstyle of the game so well) it makes me happy, kinda hoping Ghost Trick possibly gets a remake or port so it can be played on other platforms

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
0c6314fb89ad3ffef450c867700b478e.jpg

This crap is so stupid. #1, the helmet. There's no way she fits that muzzle in there. Not saying it has to be a goofy dog head shaped helmet, but it just needs to be a bit longer in the front overall. #2 is the ears. The right picture has no sort of holes in the top of the helmet, yet somehow her ears go straight through to the top. Again, I don't think the actual shape of the helmet should have humps for ears, but the interior could very easily have spaces in the padding for them, with the earbuds integrated or sumn. #3, and this is the one that's really dumb, is the fact that her hair and tail are just casually flowing. Super flamable parts of your body there, just begging to go ablaze if you get a fire in the car. Not to mention that if the tail is out like that, there's probably a hole in the suit, which overall makes this less of a tail and more of a fuse if you get in a fiery crash. Just put a sleeve on the butt for your tail. And then her hair, similar story there, need to put it up in a bun or ponytail or something, tuck it down the back of the suit, get it out of the open air.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom