• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Gorozoron

wild ride
oh yes bringing myself to be able to put down the most annoying and one dimensional walking RPG tropes was so hard on me emotionally, can confirm
watermark.png

hey i mean

and im saying this as someone who doesnt really know much about undertale apart from like some memes and like initial hype of it upon release but like

sometimes ****posts reveal aspects if human nature, and thats why we like them. they poke fun at our flaws as a way to cope :goron: so being ****posts doesnt necessarily discount that people may find deeper meaning or significance behind them. but again i dont know the specific nature of the ****posts in undertale to know with certainly if this applies there but it very well could

meme lore. ****post psychology. i'll be here all night ✨

i keep like having doubts about whether the creators of media i like actually intended for them to have the level of meaning that i find in their works

zelda is honestly a perfect example cuz its actually quite obvious that their intentions werent really ever super deep there. are we invalid for falling down a couple flights of philosophical stairs trying to dissect meaning of stuff that we see that the work itself created on its own, independent of the creator?

how about that zeldy timeline

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom