• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
katie-bush.gif

k gonna vanish for a bit now seeya

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
That game is so broken, you can usually tell who's gonna win when you flip the numbers over
lol it's like that sometimes

but the dice like to choose a random number they'll prefer for one game, and completely switch for the next game. It's not even the red common numbers a lot of the time, we'll roll like 4 so many times in one game and then the next game it's completely different.
we also mix up the ground tiles, set them out, and then flip them over so it's completely random. Sometimes there'll be two of the same together. But it makes it different every game

we're gonna use the rivers, fish, caravan, castles, and maybe a couple other expansion thingies in the game this time. It's gonna be a lot

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I haven't done any of the expansions, although I do have the one that makes it a 6 player game. I always set it up so that there's not two of any of the same resource touching, and then also have resources on their ports

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom