• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
maybe THIS is my thing

not a specific archetype but

when they combine clashing archetypes like this

285542e53b.png
Sidorak and roodaka
...kinda

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
My package left Houston yesterday at noon and that's the last I've heard of it. Estimated delivery date is tomorrow, so I'll wait before getting really concerned, but like, how does it take you a whole day to get from Houston to my town, I assume it's at the post office in my town rn and just didn't get the trakcing updated but I'm still confused and mainly frustrated.
Got an update about an hour ago that said "In transit, arriving on time," which is nice and all, but where the heck was it the past 24 hours?? I'd think it just goes from Houston to my town, gets there sometime yesterday evening, and then gets delivered today. Maybe cuz yesterday was Sunday? A holiday? Idk.

MightyMario

The Vengeful Warrior | Drawn by Uwu_Oocoo2
Got an update about an hour ago that said "In transit, arriving on time," which is nice and all, but where the heck was it the past 24 hours?? I'd think it just goes from Houston to my town, gets there sometime yesterday evening, and then gets delivered today. Maybe cuz yesterday was Sunday? A holiday? Idk.
the void

sakurais story about that always makes me think of the time my sister whupped some couple's ass in an arcade racer because she didnt realize she was playing human players

she's a mario kart bowser main who bullies cpus. her bowser brain took over and she ****ing plowed them off the road repeatedly in this non mario kart game and like afterward, she had no idea why they were giving her dirty looks

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Holy crap it's Link Mononoke
08dcc0fe767c6d4f91cad25373b20bd8.jpg
Mama mia
the fact there can never be ace representation in media ever because people are too horny
Didn't someone make like a whole game about it? The one with the lawyers?
there's bojack horseman

but then they just kinda tromp over that idea too by putting him in a relationship with another ace person
or at least that's what I picked up, I haven't seen the show myself
The one clip I've seen of bojack was him admitting guilt about almost letting some underage doe drill him, so I'm not sure how much I believe this
idk I was really confused that day I found out

like, I like dressing up in black stuff and traditional 'emo' clothes or goth and stuff, so I thought it was about fashion, but then I read it's about music. What would I fall into if I listen to metal and dress like an emo person? Well, I don't really dress like it now but I want to get more clothes this year.

I don't mean to trivialize someone's pain. It's just that in my mind the definition of emo was a serious, sensitive person that dresses in black clothes, skinny jeans, has bangs, stuff like that. But now I'm finding out it's solely about music and I'm not really into that kind of music, I mean, I haven't really explored it but I don't really want to. I like my metal

but I love songs with emotional lyrics or meaningful lyrics, so?

idk man
I mean, I've heard people refer to that stuff as goth or grunge instead of emo as of late, but also labels like that feel pointless regardless. Feels more like a cry for attention/acceptance than something done for a personal reason when people jump into labels like that, idk

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom