• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
f6c24eca6fd4d498acc894b7f292f9b8.jpg

I thought this was Charlie

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
I thought it was kinda uncharacteristic of me to like it, but here we are lol
yeah out of all the people on here I'd expect like ex or oocoo to say something lol (and ex has already)
that's very sweet of you though!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3
just goes to show how cool this art is

you know what this means right? It must be a sign

....death note binge this month? (:

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
:eyes:

Idk, maybe, there's another anime that another friend really likes that has kinda taken the top of my anime priority list+my classes start back later this month, so I would have to really speedrun it over the next couple of weeks, buut guess what else? Gaming.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
:eyes: :eyes:
:eyes:

Idk, maybe, there's another anime that another friend really likes that has kinda taken the top of my anime priority list+my classes start back later this month, so I would have to really speedrun it over the next couple of weeks, buut guess what else? Gaming.
add drawings and then you describe me

the struggle between gaming, drawing, or watching anime is real. And school is a constant overshadow lol

it was just an idea though lol, definitely watch your friend's anime first, and then maybe whenever you have time, whether it be this month or sometime this year, idk

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom