• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Gorozoron

wild ride
32aebb966b.png

does this girl actually have a seam on her face like that or is that one of those uh things people do because they dont know how to draw a face
supposed to be robo liz
where her nose
1672540337753.png

mike corpse hair tho rip

i have another question about proshipping

when people say proship DNI, they dont want people who support proshipping to interact with them right? but uh.. what if the person is not a pro shipper but happens to ship a ship that the person does not like?

im trying to understand

i do not understand

when i was a kid we just called them notps.

yeah i learned about it awhile ago and im still confused about it cuz like antishipping and proshipping are such misleading terms...

antis are not against shipping as a whole and potentially even have ships of their own but dont like that certain ships exist

the central argument about it is abusive ships like reylo is prolly the best example rn but like, idk how you even determine this cuz a reylo shipper could still be an antishipper if they dont like certain ships?

maybe im just like too on the fringe of fandoms to be in the know... im too scared to ask. i feel most of what i ship is really problematic but im pretty sure im not a "pro shipper" ?

but i guess it also just assumes the reason why people ship things. abuse survivors are more likely to ship abusive ships and they're not condoning abuse. it's a coping mechanism.,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom