• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

ArchAngel217

Spoonman, come together with your hands, save meee
In your head, in your head. Zombie zombie zombie.
So, what you got was probably the middle of the road ending, since, as far as I know, you only killed papyrus. Now, you can either do a pacifist run (don't kill ANYTHING) or a genocide run (kill EVERYTHING -- there will be red text at determinations to help you with that).

i fear video game music with lyrics anymore

cuz if it's catchy, i will never be ablet o not hear the lyrics when i hear the song

and i dont want that

...on a slightly related note, i've learned that when i listen to that chirpy chips all i want for christmas is you remix, i dont hear the lyrics of the original song. i hear the lyrics of the brawl in the family parody. (which tbh makes sense because if you know me, the bitf parody was the whole reason i like that song as much as i do)

Gorozoron

wild ride
I remember watching like some "The World Revolving but it switches to a different cover every [] seconds " video or something like that.
There was a small with lyrics part and every time I hear the original part of the world revolving I have "Your world's a fantasy." playing in my head on loop.

I can't finish most With Lyrics covers of video games songs. I almost always flinch when the person starts singing.
I think the ones I dislike are the videos where it's just the original song ripped straight from the game with some person singing over it.

I like some though.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I found a cover of King Dedede's theme with lyrics once, listened to it once and I struggle not to hear the lyrics whenever I listen to it grr
I gotta see if my computer has a scanner app so I can scan the secret Santa pic, don't think my camera will do it
Wha? I thought scanning was something built into a piece of hardware
So, what you got was probably the middle of the road ending, since, as far as I know, you only killed papyrus. Now, you can either do a pacifist run (don't kill ANYTHING) or a genocide run (kill EVERYTHING -- there will be red text at determinations to help you with that).
I killed everyone except Muffit, I spared her just to see what would happen later. And a couple of encounters I fled from because I didn't feel like fighting them.

Gorozoron

wild ride
Spared some folks
Killed most some folks
One neutral run indeed.

I've never heard someone say the middle of the road ending before lol.

Genocide is where you kill EVERYONE bosses and random encounters. Probably the most boring run to play imo because it's mostly walking around in a circle and checking a SAVE point occasionally to see how much progress you've made in turning everyone to dust then moving on repeat.
And walking in a circle is much more boring than just walking right ;p

* but just because I could, I did it.

However, it has SANS FIGHT and [CENSORED]! And everyone hates you too!

chev you're making me go ut fangirl mode today (:

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Spared some folks
Killed most some folks
One neutral run indeed.

I've never heard someone say the middle of the road ending before lol.

Genocide is where you kill EVERYONE bosses and random encounters. Probably the most boring run to play imo because it's mostly walking around in a circle and checking a SAVE point occasionally to see how much progress you've made in turning everyone to dust then moving on repeat.
And walking in a circle is much more boring than just walking right ;p

* but just because I could, I did it.

However, it has SANS FIGHT and [CENSORED]! And everyone hates you too!

chev you're making me go ut fangirl mode today (:
So you might need to backtrack to who knows where to find a random encounter you might have missed?

Gorozoron

wild ride
So you might need to backtrack to who knows where to find a random encounter you might have missed?
If you're messy with the run.
Won't potentially spoil it but if you run around and there's no living monsters left something will happen that lets you know you've wiped them all out.
So it's best to keep running around until that thing happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom