• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
I suppose a bit of both, it depends on the song. And I'm cool with screamo vocals too, harshness doesn't bother me

ooh then lemme see...

These two are just super good. I've been meaning to explore more of their tracks because I've been listening to both nonstop ever since I found them

I showed frax this one yesterday, it's a really good vocaloid electro/metal song. It starts suddenly in the beginning though, gave ex a bit of a jumpscare when he listened to it yesterday haha

This one has a lot of harsh vocals throughout but it's very energetic so whenever I want a super boost of energy I listen to this <3

This is power metal, with epic guitar and drums and stuff. It's the very first metal subgenre I ever listened to

neurotech is awesome. I love listening to his songs while in the car because it's kinda smooth and electro-y and yeah

I can't talk power metal without mentioning Galneryus! This is their old singer, but if you like it you should definitely check out their newer stuff.

ok so this more a rock than a metal song, but just look at the thumbnail. I think you need to watch it lol

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
ooh then lemme see...

These two are just super good. I've been meaning to explore more of their tracks because I've been listening to both nonstop ever since I found them

I showed frax this one yesterday, it's a really good vocaloid electro/metal song. It starts suddenly in the beginning though, gave ex a bit of a jumpscare when he listened to it yesterday haha

This one has a lot of harsh vocals throughout but it's very energetic so whenever I want a super boost of energy I listen to this <3

This is power metal, with epic guitar and drums and stuff. It's the very first metal subgenre I ever listened to

neurotech is awesome. I love listening to his songs while in the car because it's kinda smooth and electro-y and yeah

I can't talk power metal without mentioning Galneryus! This is their old singer, but if you like it you should definitely check out their newer stuff.

ok so this more a rock than a metal song, but just look at the thumbnail. I think you need to watch it lol

Gonna give these a listen while I draw later, thanks!

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
IMG_7220.jpg

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
i cant believe you didnt post the music video for vortex echo

they straight up wearing fursuits

lol well I like to watch music videos before I share them because you never know what weird stuff they throw in. I didn't have time to watch it when I wrote that post up real quick, I was gonna be late for something

and btw that music vid is EXACTLY why I watch them before sharing haha
kinda reminds me of this:

3-HH2hPJfKpILhfJV42yYiDZ8D_THGkgOJooxCywXxc.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom