• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
oh, why would you think that? From what you've shared here and there it's been really impressive imo, I don't think one necessarily needs lessons to be a reputable artist

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
My new program (I say new but I've been using it for a year) has unlimited layers as opposed to the last one which only allowed 3 and it has been life changing, I try and keep layers in check but I still way overuse them

i havent really gotten back to messing around in krita since installing my tablet back in may or whatever but i forced myself to use only one layer when i did a painting and it looked... okay but eh meh

i know its just like something i'm out of practice on and i'll get a better routine if i do it more but i got no energy. i'll think up drawing ideas but the thought of doing them on the computer just has me dead rn

and then some people do like really simple doodles that are like presentable as full art pieces and thats a digital art skill i wish i had tbh

i loathe tutorials

so its experimenting or bust

maybe its my stubbornness that is holding me back but i really just feel people follow instructions too closely and then they all create the same way and i dont want to get lost to that. its ART. hate stuff making me feel like im doing it wrong. there isnt a wrong way to do it so when everyone does it the one way and im still drawing with the same techniques as my kindergarten self, i just feel stupid

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
im a mix of lawful neutral, lawful evil, and neutral evil :eyes:

image.png
Neutral evil

If this is actually coming to the eshop I will put my switch in the microwave

Ugh wtf is that

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom