• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Also why the 8 year olds?
One was my brother, and the other was a friend who was super impressed with everything I own lol. Best quote of the evening was his reaction to seeing my fnaf collection for the Switch: "My mom doesn't let me play Freddy bear because not for my age, it's for adults and I saw an ad for Among Us and they were killing people" I might have missed part of it, but he went from FnaF to Among Us really quickly and it was the funniest thing

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I swear that I have my current address set on Ebay but it insists on using my previous one. Did the same thing when I sold some stuff, had the return address as my Arkansas one. It forwarded my OoT3D no problem, but it's still annoying

e7f9460380.png

scared

wasnt that myanimelist?

unless this happened while i was under a rock idk

anyway its a 3ds game, idk if its worth getting myself but it was brought to my attentnion that it did somethingk ind of similar to how i was thinking about handling something with my own game so i kinda wanted to see how they went about implementing it and take notes

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom