• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

vikze's current poll just reminded me of that time when twilight shadows was liveblogging every time he found a heart piece in tp in the sb and it kept like interrupting conversation and when people asked him to stop he was like nnnNNNOOOO I AM COUNTING

and them shiro told him how many heart pieces there were and he had a tantrum

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
he was so horrifying

he beat up his teacher cuz she didnt let him do something he wanted to do

gah what's with ZD and the messed up users I didn't know were messed up.
I liked twilight shadows, we tried to make a rp thread together about tp. I think he ended up getting busy or something and we never got to do it but it was still fun chatting about it and stuff. I think I drew him a tp pfp too once. I missed him when he was gone...

it makes me sad that he did some messed up things

that probably wasnt the most upsetting thing he told us he did, but yeah he was uh... honestly, a really dangerous person

either way i do feel better knowing he cant hurt anyone here now

hope i didnt upset you echo
i learned about some zders i associated with being nasty after the fact and i just felt so nauseated cuz then it just made me afraid of why they interacted with me, what those motives may have been...

but yes its the dark lore, unlock em all for the zd true ending where the database error is final boss

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
no you didn't it's okay, it's not your fault he was bad

but yeah I never saw anything like that when I chatted with him. He seemed perfectly fine and even more than that, a good friend, so...
I don't like dwelling on the thoughts he was faking it or had some bad motive but can't really avoid that
I'm glad he can't get anyone else here though yeah

seems like we got a miniboss just a while ago with the site shutting down lol

faking might be a difficult word to use cuz i think he just was incapable of differentiating real life from roleplay tbh. he constantly rewrote a backstory for himself as if he himself was some character, and then there was that time when his friendship with niki got strained cuz she was a mod and the mod team gave him a warning for being gross and he was like in the sb moaning about needing a new pokemon trainer.. like niki was his friend and that probably wasnt fake? but the dynamic was in a roleplay context and he was her pokemon™ and it was just... bizarre, and honestly super uncomfortable from the outside

and too true.. i havent seen an error of that magnitude in years, that scared me lol. hope we have staved off the calamity for a little while longer

Gorozoron

wild ride
Disco just really didn't know when his jokes were appropriate to make or if they should ever be made. Somewhere else he made a "Lol toy of character going in the jar lmao?" joke and got banned. Worst part of that was the character the toy was based off was BABY Luigi so yeah he really didn't think that one through.

Wherever he is now, hopefully he's learnt something.

but uh enough ZD campfire stories.

1666039779057.png

i think about disco every now and then

i think theres a lesson there that grudges do destroy a person.

something i have learned is that it can be easy to develop obsessions if something is on your mind enough... and you can just as likely develop an obsession with something you hate as you can with something you like

when i was in middle school, my obsession was hating stephanie meyer's twilight books
which yeah i still think the hate was justified but the problem was that i was OBSESSED with hating them.

dont do that. disco did that with mario boards. it ****s you up. if every thought that enters your head has to pass through how to compare it to the thing you hate, you need to uh

recalibrate yourswlf. think of things that you actually like, its ssoooo much better

anyway uh i need to go water my plants, gonna go back to my moms soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom