• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Oh rip, thanks for looking tho. Coworker said he wanted it, but I happened to mention that it's 10 hours long and we agreed it's not really worth paying 60 if that's the case, but I wanted to double check that
Is it not 50 at Target? Employee discount? Also there's a postgame that I hardly touched that's probably worth a couple of hours, plus I didn't geet all the stars in every level.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Is it not 50 at Target? Employee discount? Also there's a postgame that I hardly touched that's probably worth a couple of hours, plus I didn't geet all the stars in every level.
I mean prolly, 60 50 same diff. Don't think I would buy it for that much, maybe borrow it from someone or get it used, but I have access to kirby games I haven't played so I'd do those first anyway
Funny tho, cus that coworker spent $400 on an in game rideable tiger in apex or overwatch or sumn, so I'm not sure why he cares lol

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
im bingewatching a bunch of arlo videos now

i watched his reaction to the mario movie trailer and now i got distracted and am watching stuff in the suggestions

i havent watched his vids in a few years tbh
I used to watch his weekly nintendo news things, good times
I fell off when smash stopped getting updated, but sometimes I'll play a vid of his while I'm doing something or other

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
weird question but what is the most you guys have spent on a game if you can recall?

like uh... if you've bought dlc or bought a game more than once, whats the ballpark do you think?

this actually could probably be a thread tbh
Hmmm, including ingame purchases? I spent $30 on Minecraft, plus $15 once then $20 to upgrade my rank in a server there so that's $65, which actually isn't much more than a Switch game, uhh I spent $90 on Home Circuit I guess that'd be the most

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom