• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

ok day 10 of playing splatoon 3, now i can check my playt ime... and i was right

e52ae5f60d.jpg

edit: oh wait im a potato

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer

I had forgotten the pain of AJ leading and then losing it in the split second between Myatt flying into the air and NASCAR calling the caution, Hill was able to make it past in that short amount of time for the win

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Since he was ok I don't have a problem feeling oh so frustrated about this, there is a car FLYING THROUGH THE AIR and the 21 had just made it past AJ. If they had thrown it just like a second or sooner, AJ Allmendinger would have won that race....
Screen-Shot-2022-02-19-at-7.45.46-PM-e1645318194324.webp

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
hey cthulhu, been a while since ive seen you in here. i'm alright. doing laundry at 3am and now im trying to decide if i should play more splatoon or work on my story.

you?
Well, right now, I'm okay. Been busy, actually, doing research for more music blogs, writing more music, preparing for an EP, and trying to hunt down other whiskies to review for the whisky review series that I do, and that's been tough, because the stuff I'm searching for, I just can't find in the state.

That's why that specific series is so sporadic and comes out randomly. It's all based on what I can find in a state where the government has a monopoly on all liquor stores, and doesn't allow you to buy online to ship to your door.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom