• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Morning shift? Omg twinning
Nah, I always do mornings cuz I have class in the afternoons. What happened was I missed my alarm, so I had to scramble this morning and didn't have any breakfast or fill my jug, I didn't eat or drink anything this morning until I noon, after working 4 hours basically outside. I suppose I should have noted my other 2 meals to make it more obvious.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Yeah that's two work days in a row I've screwed up my alarm, I usually snooze it a time or two to give myself time to wake up, and on Friday it was laying screen down all night so I flip it over and it automatically dismisses, and this morning I just flat out dismiss it lmao. Hopefully tomorrow I can actually have some morning time.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
I sometimes set mine 10 early so I can lie on bed on my phone before getting up, the screen helps wake me up.
But whenever I have to get up for something I end up waking up before my alarm because subconsciously I know it's gonna go off..

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Mine's 6:25 with 3 5 minute snoozes, I have to be at work at 8 so it's plenty of time. I should start sleeping more at night so I won't be needing an extra hour of sleep in the morning, so on that note imma go play some more Pokemon Sun

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
today is my niece's first birthday actually so you're close
That means it's been a year since this gem:
Screenshot_20210924-091303_1.png

Screenshot_20210924-091255_1.png

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Mine's 6:25 with 3 5 minute snoozes, I have to be at work at 8 so it's plenty of time. I should start sleeping more at night so I won't be needing an extra hour of sleep in the morning, so on that note imma go play some more Pokemon Sun
Mine is at 510 for this week, cus work at 6. The stars are still out and it's pitch black when I ride my bike there so it's lit. Cold as **** tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom