• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
yeah thats clever

i think in particular the pokemon competitions would have been run a lot cleaner if the host was willing to drop out in instances where they needed a clean bracket or to check the teams and stuff. having a separate volunteer check the teams always was kind of bizarre to me cuz that really should be something the host should do and if that means not entering the competitions then they could probably have two hosts that they rotate between. not that those competitions happen often enough now for that to really matter
I somehow got wrangled into being the pokemon team checker and forgot until just now because it's been so long since we did one

i was team checker at some point but i dumped it on ninja when i left zd for a few months.

gotta be honest and we didnt really check teams, we just like... have them documented but idk if they're legal. though showdown apparently does good about making sure things are legal so thanks for being my second set of eyes, showdown

i kinda wonder what would happen if i just spontaneously posted an ms paint comp thread without warniing, like.... would it just... go forward? or???

i mean ms paint is chaotic and the comps were always spontaneous in nature without planning and such....
i'll just ms paint linktober ig. i dont think i can have much of a linktober presence this year cuz reasons i dont feel like saying but some of you probably know the reason, so ms paint scribbles will shield me. only people i trust deserve to see my serious work

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Best part of linktober is coming up with the most chaotic answers to the prompts that nobody else would think of
Side note I had to do these daily drawing prompts in art class during school. The prompts were always the literal worst. I spent the whole year only drawing things from zelda that fit the theme (out of spite).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom