• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
View attachment 67448

only got six so far, and most are just jokes and stupid things I said when I first joined. Hopefully it stays low because I always feel bad whenever I say something that could make someone react like that. I also don't really like throwing around the reaction without a very good reason, but that's just me
Don't overthink it, people don't usually use it too seriously.
View attachment 67452
You're about to ratio me
Go back to Twitter l00ser

only got six so far, and most are just jokes and stupid things I said when I first joined. Hopefully it stays low because I always feel bad whenever I say something that could make someone react like that. I also don't really like throwing around the reaction without a very good reason, but that's just me
i always feel a little weird when i get angry reacts for similar reasons. but soemtimes depending on the person, they're reacting to my post as in they're angry for me, especially if its in the annoying thread but its hard to read joke angries in like this thread and stuff

because butterflies are so so scary
3407e878_4705_4b50_a207_e93ef85d6786.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom