• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
midna_by_burgersnshakes_df79sf8-350t.jpg
I was looking for that one pic I put on mikeys profile but I found this instead so here take it I guess

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
Screenshot 2022-09-25 10.00.50 PM.png

only got six so far, and most are just jokes and stupid things I said when I first joined. Hopefully it stays low because I always feel bad whenever I say something that could make someone react like that. I also don't really like throwing around the reaction without a very good reason, but that's just me

Holy moly that's quite something. I'd recommend against getting it, myself, unless it were just as a collector's piece, I've had bad experiences with single volume editions of LotR and Narnia, and that looks bigger than either of those.

Oh yeah it'd just be for collection. I'd flip through it a couple times, maybe read some of my favorite chapters, but I'm very protective of my manga and I would be so scared that the spine would give out or something lol

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
View attachment 67448

only got six so far, and most are just jokes and stupid things I said when I first joined. Hopefully it stays low because I always feel bad whenever I say something that could make someone react like that. I also don't really like throwing around the reaction without a very good reason, but that's just me
Wow you're very noncontroversial. I wanna see those 2 angries tho lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom