• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
what's your weapon of choice btw echo?

ive been a boring splattershot user since splatoon 1

hello, just another boring splattershot user as well ^^ I love the splattershot and the splattershot pro so much. Also I've been using the N-Zap '85 tonight and it's been really effective too. Basically just shooters. Sometimes rollers but I get frustrated quick when I always get shot down. Plus I really just love to swim up in the ink and shoot them down, or from afar too. The splattershot is really versatile <3

But is it like, a one time thing, weekly, are there always splatfests as long as there's splatoon, new game thing???

splatfests happen once a month, I believe

ayy! s plattershot gang
when i first played splat 1, i really wanted to unlock the aerospray and main it because it was friggin broken in 1, it actually got nerfed in 2, but when i finally unlocked it, i just didnt vibe with it very much. its weird i actually want precision aiming with my shooter but hey
there were a couple other shooters i dont mind, nzap was definitely a pretty nice addition and the jet squelcher is a great far range non charging weapon.

im a little disappointed that theres only one splattershot this time around. cuz in splat 1, there were two of them and in splat 2, there were three of them, and they were the same exact weapon but with different subs/specials and its kind of weird to me thats not still a thing. that seems to be the case in general this time around though and i hope theres a way to customize your subs/specials later on in which case

i miss my tentamissiles

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
I remember back in splatoon 1 I would try a weapon and usually by the end of the first battle I either liked it, was neutral on it, or despised it with my whole being (usually when I was absolutely destroyed by the other team). I equipped a brush and yeah I don't think I ever used it again. The snipers also I don't do well with. I can manage them, but it just isn't as fun as shooters.

In splatoon 3 I think I'm going to break that habit and try to give every weapon a fair chance with multiple battles. But yeah I remember that as I would be experimenting with a new weapon in splatoon 1 I'd tell my sis "grrr, I don't like this weapon......arfhgh they got me!.....I really don't like this weapon."

And she'd be like, "calm down, you don't know that yet." And I'd be like, "well, I know I like the splattershot, so I'm just gonna stick with that, so there."

I do want to practice more with the splatana though, looks really cool

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
aerospray and main it because it was friggin broken in 1,
I think it got nerfed even in 1 cause it was really bad but popular for some reason. The spray was wide which was good for painting but the rng was terrible so even though the damage was great you were unlikely to kill someone unless you were right next to them

So it just kind of promoted a proxy play style where you would ink turf behind enemy lines then just pop up behind them to try killing them it was a huge meme

i like shooters cuz i dont have to keep pressing the button, i can just hold it down

and i think the aerospray was popular due to its low accuracy and wide spray yeah. short range but its fire rate was maxed out in splat 1. if you're in range of fire, you're dead.

sploosh o matic seems alright.

i kind of like the splattershot for having a mid range though cuz i technically can snipe with it a little bit. cant do that for the life of me during the splatfest though because i think its my astigmatism thats ****ing me up but i really cannot see opponents at all. did end up trying the color lock, and it didnt help, maybe even made it worse cuz the enemy ink is highlighter yellow. THEN i tried inverting my system colors...
they really should just have a setting for enabling player outlines or something because its an issue of seeing players, not ink colors. and sure sure stealth but it doesnt have to show that when they're in squid form

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
When I was on a pro team for a bit I started to pick up some more meta weapons like the kensa dualies and the splatter shot pro

I prefer the shorter range weapons, I like getting up close and personal, so adjusting to the slow moving but long range splatter shot pro was tough

i still get in people's face with the splattershot, especially if im against a charger user

i actually have a hilarious clip where me and an opponent were just spinning back to back from today cuz we were like both trying to turn around and shoot the other and we just went in circles until one of my teammates came by and splatted them lmao
i'll have to find that after i dump my sd card tonight lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom