• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

yeah so team fun is at a serious advantage because i think they were the least popular team so theres not enough of them for tricolor battles so they're literally escaping from having to deal with them or something

i'd have to find the clip of it but my favorite kill since getting splat 3 was the other day when a roller user tried to crush me from behind me and i just
jumped as they passed under me and then i shot them in the back

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
yeah so team fun is at a serious advantage because i think they were the least popular team so theres not enough of them for tricolor battles so they're literally escaping from having to deal with them or something

i'd have to find the clip of it but my favorite kill since getting splat 3 was the other day when a roller user tried to crush me from behind me and i just
jumped as they passed under me and then i shot them in the back

arghh so that's why. Not fair haha
btw what team are you on frax?

Also that's an awesome way to splat someone lol

splat 3 has a replay feature so be sure to go find the match you got your 12 kills in and favorite the replay so you can sift through it!

Sounds good! I don't think I'll have time tonight, but I'll definitely get that done tomorrow and try to show you guys <3

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
Whenever I finsih Sun I'll be able to participate in this discussion

It wasn't really sucky as much as chaotic, imma post in the rate your day thread later

looking forward to getting to play splatoon 3 with you chevy! Maybe once you get it, me, you, frax and anyone else who wants to join can just splat and chill

hope tomorrow will be better for you :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom