• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
FcWKW-mXoAQCAAv

He walk

most of what i did today was play rune factory but i also slept for half the day catching up on sleep

the other thing i did was pick up my sketchbook and stare at a blank page and all my motivation flew away but i wrote down what to do for the triptych whenever i have the energy. if im smart i might do each panel on a separate page

i kept seeing this in peoples twitter bios so i finally ended up looking it up but apparently theres some weird discourse about being a pro versus anti shipper? and its not the same thing as having a notp, its like arguing about people being allowed to ship certain ships period? im hella confused but also not surprised?

kinda reminds me about the whole reylo arguments i saw on tumblr when i used that platform. cuz shipping that was problematic cuz kylo was abusive

though tbh, i am pretty sure a lot of people who ship abusive ships are not condoning abuse, and they're usually abuse survivors themselves. its a coping mechanism at least in some cases. though im sure there are also just creeps out there too but that goes for everything

but im confused about the naming system cuz it sounds like being a pro shipper should be like being in favor of shipping in general, and anti being against it, in general, and thats why i wanted to look it up cuz confusion

anyway its 7 in the morning and i learned something i probably didnt need to learn, sdfjfd

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom