• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
I'm gonna use my break at work to discuss where I'm at in my minecraft world:
So i pushed Jarold back inside and blocked the doors with trapdoors cus I don't think he can open them, then went out and found the stronghold, which btw is the saddest stronghold I've ever seen, it's just the end portal, the stairs that lead to it, and a couple of doors that go nowhere. I put all my ender eyes in it , but I need 6 more to complete the portal, which is 1 more blaze rod and 6 pearls. Then I went home and would you believe it, Jarold went out for another gallon of milk... except I couldn't find him anywhere, so he either went back to the nether or despawned... next I'm gonna have to baby trap him cus he wouldn't dare leave when there's a kid to take care of, right? I'm already looking into potential surrogate parents for our pig child, I might have more luck if I didn't kill and eat every one I saw though. Our wedding will be postponed until after I kill the dragon, cus this is still technically a speedrun even if I'm doing sidequests... 4 hours in atm

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom