• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
kyle-busch-darlington-main-advancing.jpg

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
I saw art of an actual gigachad dog and now I need some eye bleach
photograph of me
I slept in until 11:20 this morning and I'm mildly pissed about it
I mean, that's healthy for you I guess, I did that yesterday just so I'd get a full 8 hours. I always try to get exactly 8 but I often end up sleeping over by accident which always annoys me cus then the day's half gone

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I mean, that's healthy for you I guess, I did that yesterday just so I'd get a full 8 hours. I always try to get exactly 8 but I often end up sleeping over by accident which always annoys me cus then the day's half gone
Yeah I was up until 2 last night so I can't really go all surprised Pikachu, but I don't have a morning now, I guess what I stayed up doing last night is my morning activities

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
I wish I had a thing where I went to bed earlier and woke up earlier, but my rhythm almost always makes me wake up 9-10, so even when I go to bed at midnight I still wake up late and get 10 hours of sleep. I'm tired all the time, maybe cus I sit on my ass all day unless I'm at work, and no amount of sleep actually helps so I think too much sleep might be the problem

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
My problem was that I just wasn't going to bed, but it's about to be that the nights are my only real free time cuz I get out of class at like 8 so that's gonna be my new problem.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
They're moving me to shoes at some point so apparently most of my shifts are gonna be 12-8:30, which I was really happy about at first but then I realized that still means getting home at night after my family has wound down. I prefer day time shifts so I can hang out with my sister after her school, but my boss's idea of a day shift means ending at night apparently lol.
I was wondering the same thing, I think I'll just stay home, probably finish at least the sketch/layout of the ref I'm making. I haven't gamed in a couple days either, mainly cus I'm at a really annoying part of sunshine, I had a minecraft speedrun going but I died 2 1/2 hours in so maybe I'll start another one of those

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom