• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

No Context rawr xd

unknown.png

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
I had caffeine late which was a mistake, so I think I'm gonna go joyriding on my electric bike on the bikepath, haven't ridden in a couple days since I'm off work

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I had caffeine late which was a mistake, so I think I'm gonna go joyriding on my electric bike on the bikepath, haven't ridden in a couple days since I'm off work
Oh that sounds fun, the greenway is pretty dope, I assume that's the bikepath you're talking about. Well, maybe not the greenway proper, ik it has paths that go off of it.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
2022-sept4-larson-creed-gragson.jpg

Context: They had all been racing hard for the win, the 2 (red and white car) was leading with the 17 chasing him, but then the 2 and 17 started banging doors and the 9 (Gray and orange car) slipped past them on the backstretch on the final lap and then the 2 sent it into the wall going into turn 3 so the 9 gunned it and bounced off the wall, and the 17 sent it into the wall also but the 9 didn't send it as hard cuz he already had the run past the 2, so he was able to win it. I posted a video earleier this evening

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom