• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

omg that unlocked a memory

back when like i first joined facebook (it was actually for a school project in 8th grade, our teacher was basically the HEY FELLOW KIDS meme), there was some profile game called like hatchlings or something and it was literally that dragoncave thing where you just find eggs and raise them and they'd hatch into random things

facebook back then was so different, its really weird to think about now tbh

i think the best facebook profile game was something called like flairs? and basically you had a tab on your profile that was a corkboard, and you could basically just search up your interests and it would have images of them as those laminated button pins, and you could just decorate the board

so people visiting your profile could check out your flairs and it was like "yes i like zeldy, see my pins???"

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
I think my favorite computer game I played when I was younger was Kirby: The Arena or something like that which was a bunch of different Kirby enemies and they all had varied movesets

It was the best

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom