• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

389436674a.jpg

@ThatCat you play games on pc dont you? had this in my wishlist for a while and i got an email that it finally got a price listing, if you also wanted to keep an eye on it. its a cyberpunk cat game :cool:

Yes I play do play games on PC. And thanks! It looks interesting! I think I'll wait till it comes out and read reviews.

Gorozoron

wild ride
@ThatCat you play games on pc dont you? had this in my wishlist for a while and i got an email that it finally got a price listing, if you also wanted to keep an eye on it. its a cyberpunk cat game :cool:

Oh, my best friend and I watched a video about that game once.
He's interested in it lol.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
I mean I find a few jokes to be funny from the few clips I’ve watched but it’s mostly unfunny and stupid, especially this clip I watched where Peter turned into a redneck, and other dumb stereotypes like that

I also just don’t like shows like Family Guy or American Dad

However the clip of Peter falling down the stairs is gold

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I mean, I despise the trope of "Dad is fat and dumb," it's just plain disrespectful to men. Adult animation is a genre that shouldn't exist to begin with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom