• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

i got a new mouse for my old computer once and because the original mouse was built in so it just wirelessly connected to the computer, the new one needed a usb and i had so much trouble getting it to behave because all my ports on the back (except the one for my tablet) were dusty af and i whacked my head on the fireplace mantle trying to get behind it to blow the dust out umu

(in case you forgot i literally have no workspace, that computer is on a tiny hallway console lodged in a corner beside the fireplace with a folding chair and my laptop sits on the coffee table while i sit on the floor (:)

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I don't have a workspace either, the computer sits in the fireplace on top of my Switch box when I'm not using it and when I am using it I just sit on an old chair that sits in the floor.

oh oh speaking of desks

i went upstairs today and used my sisters desk to make a phone call and write some stuff down and i grabbed her post it notes and

IMG_7007.jpg

this was on it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom