• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Gorozoron

wild ride
lol Edgeworth said what I was thinking the whole time
Nice voice acting too, anytime I actually hear someone's voice online it's always deeper than I expect fsr
you can hear me sort of cracking up saying that line lol
thanks I guess
people always tell me my voice sounds deeper than they expected and I still don't get it lol

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
people always tell me my voice sounds deeper than they expected and I still don't get it lol
It's not just you that I notice it with, my inner monolog is naturally higher pitched so I hear other people's voices in a higher pitch too
And then if I do hear them It's like wow this dude sounds like a dude, who'd have thought

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I'll have to watch that later Goro, and I'm up for Smash tonight, but not for like an hour or so.
He kinda look like Spamton
Thing is, I just don't have it in me to calculate stuff like framerates and input lag and to memorize all movesets, I'm just not that smart, and now after school it's sad that I won't really be able to find a place in/ be respected by the community as an adult without being a crazy tryhard pro
Yeah all that stuff is bullcrap, but I kinda feel like it's just a loud minority for the most part.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
That thingamabob reminds me of this wackass controller someone gave me at a yardsale
It's over a foot long, wooden rectangle with buttons and a joystick and a raspberry pi inside
Don't know how to hook it up to anything but it's been chilling in my closet for a year

Gorozoron

wild ride
That thingamabob reminds me of this wackass controller someone gave me at a yardsale
It's over a foot long, wooden rectangle with buttons and a joystick and a raspberry pi inside
Don't know how to hook it up to anything but it's been chilling in my closet for a year
1652743603625.png
play competitive smash with this

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Yeah but I'm still afraid to go to local tourneys n stuff cus I know the majority of people there are gonna be like that and I won't stand a chance umu
Yeh that's why I'm glad to be in charge of the Smash tournaments around here, because there's nobody really active in our community that's into Smash like that. Some like you and Mark are pretty good, but nobody that's a frequent visitor is a tryhard sweatlord :):):)

Lies, this is clearly Kirby talking

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom