• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Yeah, it’s just that he’s not very nice? :shrug: He feels like he’s trying to create attention for himself and I just really don’t like it, because the social environment at my public school kinda sucks, and a lot of stuff shouldn’t be regulated but it is
Yeah if he's actively being rude to people then he doesn't sound like someone good to be around. A lot of people go thru phases like that while they're in school though, people mellow out a ton in high school

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Also I got the school library to get the manga so all year I've been seeing people read it :cool:and they're almost always checked out too
This just reminded me,, I currently have 3 people in my school reading Wings of Fire off my reccomendation. Slowly, my army grows. Soon we will outnumber all others. WoF nerds shall abound.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Btw Goro, I have a 3DS on the way, and I will have my eyes open for Yokai Watch games :eyes:
This just reminded me,, I currently have 3 people in my school reading Wings of Fire off my reccomendation. Slowly, my army grows. Soon we will outnumber all others. WoF nerds shall abound.
I read this as wolf nerds shall abound and I was like heck yeahhh

Gorozoron

wild ride
Btw Goro, I have a 3DS on the way, and I will have my eyes open for Yokai Watch games :eyes:
Yo-kai Watch 1 is like one dollar on ebay
It's also sold for $5 physical at some dollar stores

Yo-kai Watch 2 Psychic specters is like $40 on the Eshop but last time I checked much cheaper on Ebay like somewhere in the 20's
Yo-kai Watch 3 is also $40 on the eshop and I'm pretty sure you don't want to spend like 300 bucks on a physical copy so lol

Oh also I should tell you that you might have to buy a bigger microsd card for your 3Ds because YW3 can't fit on the base 3Ds microsd card that comes with the system

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I looked on ebay for yw1 and couldn't find anything but it was just a quick skim on my phone. Idk what kind if any sort of microsd the 3DS has in it, the seller didn't specify

Gorozoron

wild ride
Anyway, here's my Yo-kai Watch ranking
Yw3 > Yw2 > Yw1

Yw1 is fun but like it's really flawed, no way to tell what a yo-kai's favorite food is, most of the yo-kai consisting of recolors .
Yw2 is like a really improved Yw1 with a new story, new areas, and new yo-kai.
Yw3 is peak Yo-kai Watch, the other two games are good but Yw3 is great, bigger, great new yo-kai, Hailey Anne. My only problem with it is like a few... possibly offensive stereotypes. Most of the stereotypical characters are like y'know goofy over the top though, you can't take them seriously and aren't supposed to.
1652730750039.png
Like I doubt anyone's going home crying because of "Apelican".
There's also like the voice line thing, which is annoying at first but you'll get used to it.
You'll go numb use to Hailey Anne's "OMI-GOSH OMI-GOSH"s and "WhAaAaAT???"s eventually

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom