• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
What Hollow Knight does great for me is that there’s a good amount of likeable background characters, and the world feels real and the atmosphere is amazing (City of Tears is just wonderful)

Characters like the Last Stag, who’s mainly a convenient travel character to get you to places, managed to be really endearing and I don’t know why he is so endearing

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
I wished the song could’ve ended when she stopped dancing but otherwise it’s pretty in sync

I’ve never played the game (it being Paper Mario the Origami King) for myself but I probably liked the clip and made the idea of using the other song, but who knows because I haven’t made videos in a long time

I was also interested in getting it before but I’m not interested in getting it anymore

i'd be interested in trying a paper mario game someday, and i need to finish the m&l games i have as well but the concept of mario rpgs is really weird to me i cant explain why

i wouldnt go for origami king though just cuz thats 60 dollars... trustfalling on first party series you've never played an entry for before is a lot more brutal than it used to be

2c8e14858c.png

a 135 meter tall eye staring me down is so relatable

Gorozoron

wild ride
I love M & L, enough to have joined some people in making a fangame
It gifted me with my ebic gamer reflexes too :cool::cool:

I did play Origami King and I didn't like it, I felt my soul draining just slogging through it and I just quit on it
I also heard the ending was stupid so yeah I'm probably never going to touch it again
Shame because it was a birthday gift
I'm not sure which B-Day, I think 12th?
Honestly not very interested in trying out Paper Mario when I've got superior Mario rpgs to play
I'm way more interested in Legend of the Sevens Stars the one with that Geno guy that became a Mii costume

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom