• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
I’ve beaten the Soul Master, and defeated Herrah in Deepnest.

I still haven’t beaten the other dreamers, and the last upgrade I got was the desolate dive

I haven’t fully explored areas like the Royal Waterways or Crystal Peak yet, the last time I talked to Hornet was in the City of Tears

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
chicken-cock.gif
I had no idea chickens could also do this

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Ok so I was watching YTPs with my brother and there was something from the Mario Super Show in it and he'd never heard of it so ofc I had to watch the first episode with him, it's been years since I've seen it and it was um, something, and then I was thinking that we should check out the Zelda cartoon next while we were in the rabbit hole but then the Mario episode HAD A TEASER FOR THE ZELDA show as if the weird wasn't strong enough and after it was over he just looked at me and said "you just wasted 20 minutes of my life."

Gorozoron

wild ride
Ok so I was watching YTPs with my brother and there was something from the Mario Super Show in it and he'd never heard of it so ofc I had to watch the first episode with him, it's been years since I've seen it and it was um, something, and then I was thinking that we should check out the Zelda cartoon next while we were in the rabbit hole but then the Mario episode HAD A TEASER FOR THE ZELDA show as if the weird wasn't strong enough and after it was over he just looked at me and said "you just wasted 20 minutes of my life."

There's a scene in one episode where some alien things play the Zelda theme as Mario and gang fly back home in a spaceship
I usually play the show as I go to sleep and one time I woke up in the middle of night and that scene was playing
I was kinda scared for a bit because they play it freakin' loud lol

The show isn't that bad tbh maybe a little unfunny but not horrible

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom