• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

deltoid definition on her wing is very ????

IMG_6618.jpg

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
I kinda want to play Awakening but I feel like there's going to be a good amount of obnoxious dialogue or characters

Fates had Peri for example and she sucked

Pretty much just yandere "I like to kill innocent civilians for the sake of it and seeing blood spill is great and if someone gets close to you I'll kill them ehe", and her writing didn't make sense. She was terrible and disgusting as a character and I hated her

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I kinda want to play Awakening but I feel like there's going to be a good amount of obnoxious dialogue or characters

Fates had Peri for example and she sucked

Pretty much just yandere "I like to kill innocent civilians for the sake of it and seeing blood spill is great and if someone gets close to you I'll kill them ehe". She was terrible and disgusting as a character and I hated her
Does she use a knife?? :eyes:

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
Knife
Screenshot 2022-04-26 11.03.28 PM.png
Also fun fact this person is already dead, this women (the Lana Skye person I've shared before) is tampering with the crime scene to cover for the real murderer so she can protect her sister, doing this action for a selfless reason

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom