• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Relatable. Outside of most anime not interesting me too much (though I have watched 1 season of Demon Slayer and really liked it, especially Tanjiro, the animation, and the intro theme) and me just being more of into video games/drawing when it comes to free time I don’t watch too many shows. I prefer movies tbh.

Although I guess I do play games with an anime artstyle and has some anime like tropes (Genshin Impact)

Not to mention I’m getting pretty addicted to Kirby Right Back at Ya and I can’t stop posting screenshots of it, and I post nekos for Goro out of ‘minor’ trolling
YOU WATCHED DEMON SLAYER
AND YOU DIDN'T TELL MEEEEEEEEEE
I absolutely love that show. It was the first anime I watched, although all I've seen is that and half of MHA. I also saw like a couple episodes of Jujutsu Kaisen because my best friend was watching it during study hall. But Demon Slayer is my favorite. I've read all the mangas and watched as far as the anime goes so far. Zenitsu is my absolute favorite.
(If you're ever looking for another show, I keep thinking you'd like My Hero Academia)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom