• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
Is that Deviantart?

I'd be surprised if it wasn;t
Link is hecking built in that one lol
But+link+from+twilight+princess+has+nipples+_f60ccf6244f39004ae9caf0097da02c2.jpg

You're saying he's normally not?
as he should be ;)
D0683-BAF-318-D-4-CE0-8245-CE39-A9-F57-E66 (1).png
Plot twist: This image is Ketchup dressed as Ilia so she can claim Link for herself
while we're on this topic
View attachment 58823
i love how the artist felt the need to make his pecs swole as hell even though hes wearing at least 2 layers, they were thirsting fr
Look who's talking Ms. Dalmatian with at least 30 pictures of buff/shirtless Link
View attachment 58828
meant for neko girl tears
Well thanks I've collected your tears when you were trying to deny that you were drinking blood, we know it's Kool-aid, but thanks for filling up my mug trying to deny that your beloved goth bun drinks blood

Gorozoron

wild ride
Is that Deviantart?

I'd be surprised if it wasn;t

View attachment 58833

You're saying he's normally not?

View attachment 58834
Plot twist: This image is Ketchup dressed as Ilia so she can claim Link for herself

Look who's talking Ms. Dalmatian with at least 30 pictures of buff/shirtless Link

Well thanks I've collected your tears when you were trying to deny that you were drinking blood, we know it's Kool-aid, but thanks for filling up my mug trying to deny that your beloved goth bun drinks blood
she. was. drinking. blood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom