• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
rf1 did good by having friendship and love points separate too so like becoming friends with a character didnt mean they were ****ing in love with you
Tomodachi life is does something great imo by making everything relationship wise feel like cliche satire, to the point that it’s hilarious. The marriage game has you have to tap on specific moments or else the Mii will say something like “Will you tweeze pass the pepper?” Because they’re thinking of tweezers lmao. It’s fun just getting random people together for the sake of it, and when they break up it plays some dumb cheesy music of a woman just going “oh oh oh hey hey hey oh oh oh yeaaaaaah” It’s great

That’s why I like Tomodachi Life so much. It’s aware that it’s stupid and you can make the game even more stupid, and I love that

i need to get back to making miis in miitopias mii maker, but i might have to relearn my t e c h n i q u e

really hope tomodachi life gets the same treatment as miitopia cuz i'd love to bring these miis over and do more with them cuz some of them are too good to just be random townsperson #4

miitopia on 3ds let you access tomodachi life mii data if you had any so i would expect the same to be done with tomodachi life on switch accessing miitopia's which would be SUPER nice now that the mii maker is great

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I will never forgive Tomodachii Life
Because on the day I was supposed have my child, plus some new store or something idk
I logged onto the game
And it just
Deleted
Everything
I just logged on, didn't touch anything, there was immediately some prompt I could get out of and when when I clicked ok
Boom
Gone
Surprisingly and luckily without the usual dramatic world deletion "noooo, whhhy" with you character fading into nothingness
It just... disappeared
:kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii:

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
FPIIbv0WYBAAt2F

PRINGLES TRUCK

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom