• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
people overrate animal intelligence
Yes it is cool that bees can do math and crows understand fluid dynamics (and I mean think about how cool that is it's really freaking cool) but what if we had the same expectations for humans
Can you believe that they've developed countless written languages for thousands of years? They can communicate with other members of their species from thousands of miles away

Stuff like that. Like why's the bar so low for dogs man I don't get it
Literally just people expect animals to be brainless or not living things or what?

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
people overrate animal intelligence
Yes it is cool that bees can do math and crows understand fluid dynamics (and I mean think about how cool that is it's really freaking cool) but what if we had the same expectations for humans
Can you believe that they've developed countless written languages for thousands of years? They can communicate with other members of their species from thousands of miles away

Stuff like that. Like why's the bar so low for dogs man I don't get it
Literally just people expect animals to be brainless or not living things or what?
Well humans aren't just animals, we're created in God's image. I think we just underestimate God's genius in creation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom