• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Gorozoron

wild ride
Wait did Scott actually do that or is it coincidence?
he actually used Rick Astley

so here's some conspiracy from me, the silhouette makes Mike look like William in the I Hope You Die In A Fire video, and i think Scott knew that just to add some more meta Mike and William confusion

this is just a theory, a game theory, from me, idk might be a crazy coincidence :suspicious:

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
#1: That's hilarious

#2: Die in a Fire used to be my favorite FNAF song but then I forgot it exists

#3: I can certainly believe that, I think Scott just likes to troll anyone trying to make a coherent FNAF timeline

Gorozoron

wild ride
#3: I can certainly believe that, I think Scott just likes to troll anyone trying to make a coherent FNAF timeline
yeah, definitely lol
steel wool really has to step up and do some trolling fr
bring back the troll games
#2: Die in a Fire used to be my favorite FNAF song but then I forgot it exists
S Tier song
some of it is kinda ironic considering the lore lol, specifically like "This won't be the first time you die" and the "I hope you die in a fire" and that makes it so much better
my favorite cirgn FNAF fan song might be "Stay Calm" but "Bonnie's Mixtape" is also really good

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I used to be Die>FNAF>Been So Long but Been So Long is the only one I've really been listening to lately, I still need to listen to Stay Calm, the meme remix you posted sounded interesting.

Gorozoron

wild ride
I used to be Die>FNAF>Been So Long but Been So Long is the only one I've really been listening to lately, I still need to listen to Stay Calm, the meme remix you posted sounded interesting.
oh yeah you should check it out, it's like one of those rare FNAF songs that doesn't go deep into the lore and it's a bit goofy and that's why i like it so much
the official Stay Calm cover though is super disappointing to me, it was just lamer, they also removed a part at the end and I was sad about that because I wanted to hear the new animantronic voices saying those stupid lines lol
also i forgot about Creepin' Towards The Door

underrated as heck nowadays

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom