• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
i volunteer to be weeb of the day btw

im so happy with my growing game cd collection im gonna show off my shelf that holds weeby things i imported from japan :eyes: (i'll shelf them properly once i clean my room and move them upstairs, i dont have much shelf space atm)

IMG_6107.jpg

it is my goal to eventually get all my favorite game osts phyiscally (shame on hk for only having the original soundtrack on vinyl but piano collections suffices for my collecting needs)

IMG_6106.jpg
*sees books on the far left*
noice

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
that reminds me, yesterday my mom was working late so i was hanging at the smash club with a couple of guys i sorta know (one of them is like 7?th in the state for the high school smash esports, idk about the other guy but he's also really good) they were joshing me about how bad i am compared to them and one of them mentioned how i lost to pyrtha twice in a row that morning (he sits behind me in one class, but he's on a higher table so i didnt think he could see) and how he watched me die in mario sunshine 3 times, which was actually really depressing because i wasnt even in a level yet (i was tryna kill one of those black plants but tbf i was in a really awkward position and listening to the teacher at the same time)

they got a laugh out of that but then the other one says that sunshine was a terrible game, so i asked him why, he says he hates all the 3d marios except galaxy. out of curiosity i asked him how he felt about twilight princess and he said it was bad, that the plot and characters were boring, so i asked him how he felt about ocarina and he said it also sucks and that he finds almost every 3D game (ever) to be boring (the one exception he made was for a shooter, i forgot which one). and that his favorite zelda was alttp which he also claimed was the original? idk i can respect his opinions but hating every game just cus its 3D is such an odd take

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
sorry, it was just so random. did you laugh about it once you woke up?
Not as soon as I woke up, my first emotion was relief like, "Oh, it was just a dream," because sometimes you'll be having a dream and know it's a dream, that wasn't the case last night. I had been wearing my swimsuit for most of yesterday cuz we were at the beach, and before we'd left I'd just been looking at my car feeling blessed, so it was a pretty believable scenario and I was pretty upset in my dream lol. I guess it is kinda funny now, but yeah not at first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom