• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
Only gotten into it. I was curious about it after watching some YouTube parodies of it, and now I’m watching a playthrough of the first game. It’s a visual novel/first person interact game. The game has really enjoyable writting. It’s very engaging and the characters are good. You should watch it sometime
buy 1 and 2
but just buy yw3 and play it once you beat 1 and 2
don't buy it after you beat 1 and 2
just do it before it's too late
No it’s from Pokepark Wii: Pikachu’s Adventure. I’d recommend it. It’s a short, fun and cute game
View attachment 57196
I’ve just realized this is yet another thing I’ve recommended to you
C1B14A82-B1FD-49BB-8A6D-16DC3111FF3F.jpeg

Chevy! Chevy! Over here! You should get Celeste on the Switch!

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
I know it's meant to be a funny post, but being able to play 3DS games on a bigger screen with proper analog sticks and at a higher resolution is actually pretty hype, lol

beating out the Switch in making 3DS games more easy to play for a modern system

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
the second screen would fit in some corner of the Deck's screen (which there is space for and is a possible setting in the emulator) or for some games that don't need the second screen you could just play it like the above image

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom