• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
I seriously doubt modern Nintendo could be so gutsy
the closest we've gotten to a truly ambitious entry in any of their main series in the past several years is BotW, and even that is relatively safe considering other games pulled off similar concepts years ago

twilitfalchion

Staff member
I don't expect it, but then again, my expectations from Nintendo as both a company and game developer are quite low

I'm sure BotW2 will be at least great (considering the game it's building off of, which I personally loved despite its flaws), but whether or not it will take advantage of the creative possibilities it can take advantage of?
not likely.

twilitfalchion

Staff member
bc for me, BotW's tied for my favorite Zelda game
based on my experience with that, I don't see them making a sequel that's somehow worse
it'll hit the highs that I enjoyed in BotW, but even if it doesn't do anything truly spectacular, it'll still satisfy as an experience, most likely

Revali_is_Best

Return of Revali
Reminds me of this car in Rocket League:

Centio

Gorozoron

wild ride

Goro I found it. There's a lot from this channel, I'm gonna have to watch them all later.

this is pretty good
it's not really how'd I think Springtrap would exactly act tho
i feel like he'd be a lot more angry, like i don't feel like he'd laugh so much about the suit
i think he'd like try to be like calm to give off like he's in control or something but fail horribly cuz he's so angry and then he'd be unhinged around the end and then start laughing

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom